A Day of Encouragement, Remembrance, and Celebration
Rosebower Baptist Church
Sunday, December 3, 2017 10:30 – 12:30
(No Sunday School on this date)
A very special day is being planned to:
- Recognize and celebrate those who have fought/are fighting the cancer fight
- Remember those we have lost to cancer
- Build a partnership with Baptist Health’s new cancer center, and work together to encourage those in our family, church, and community who are going through a difficult time
What you can do…
- Come to support and encourage all those being recognized and remembered.
- Plan now to stay for lunch!!
- Invite your friends and family to the service and the meal!
We are asking everyone to donate the amount that you would spend if you ate lunch at a restaurant (although any amount will be appreciated). Every penny of the money collected for the meal will be donated to the Baptist Cancer “Your Fight Fund” and the church will also be donating $5.00 to the fund for each meal served. “Your Fight” money is used to help local Cancer Patients with immediate needs that insurance doesn’t cover.
If you have ever been diagnosed or treated for cancer:
We would like to recognize you during the service and reserve a special table for you and those attending with you for lunch. Think of family and friends and those who were with you to help and encourage you during your fight – this is a celebration!
Please email or call the church office or complete a form found in the foyer and return by November 19th. We need the following:
- Your name, address, phone number, email, year of diagnosis, type of cancer, and how many family and friends you will be bringing.
If you have lost a family member to cancer:
Email photo to email@example.com and provide the following by November 19, 2017:
- Your name, In Memory of: ________ , their Date of Birth and Date of Passing, the year they were Diagnosed, type of cancer (optional)
Don’t forget: information must be submitted by Sunday, November 19th to be recognized in the service.